I usually like to review the previous year and rank my favourite singles, albums and movies. I thought I would start with singles.
Despite the scarcity of good new music presented to us on the radio and TV, there is actually a lot of great stuff out there. What has changed is how you find good music. I find a lot via the internet on MySpace, YouTube, iTunes and blogs.
Here is my top 10. I’ll count them down.
10. Black And Gold – Sam Sparro
9. Into The Night Life – Cyndi Lauper
8. Lay Your Love On Me – BWO
7. A Million Candles Burning – Martin Stenmarck
6. Änglar I Snön – Peter Jöback
5. Song For Amanda – Kyle Riabko
4. Disco Lies – Moby featuring Shayna Steele
3. Handsfree (If You Hold My Hand) – Sonny J featuring Donna Hightower
2. Now That You’ve Gone – Tina Stenberg
1. Mercy – Duffy